DISTRIBUTION AND TRUNK BUSBARS WITH IP55 DEGREE OF PROTECTION
PitON company is engaged in the production of high-quality systems for the transmission of electricity. Busbars, trolleybuses, distribution lines are ideal in all spheres of life: in residential premises, industrial and civil facilities.
The production range of busbars of the E3 series has a very compact design and uses an innovative housing design made of a special aluminum alloy. This design has a large heat exchange surface area and, accordingly, high heat transfer. Also, the busbar housing performs the function of protecting the conductors from possible mechanical influences and is the default grounding bus.
Advantages of the IP55 busbar:
- simple and fast installation, complete elimination of technical errors;
- throughput up to 7500A;
- ten times more aesthetic appearance than when using a cable;
- durability guarantee – up to 30 years;
- take up a minimum of space;
- minimum level of electromagnetic radiation;
- the tap points can be adjusted;
- connection of boxes and sections is carried out without disconnecting the busbar from the network;
- the corners are suitable for turning right and left, up and down;
- insulation of class C over 180 °C, does not contain halogens.
PitON company provides all types of busbar components with IP55 protection: straight, combined, compensating, Z, L and other types of sections; power boxes, flexible tires, plugs, monoblocks, etc.
100% quality, power supply safety, long-term service guarantee, support from design and purchase to complete installation, flexible pricing policy, professional approach make our company a leader in its niche, and every customer is satisfied.
You can also look at more stable busbars or you will be interested in distribution busbars.