Today, PitON Electric, a manufacturer of current and busbars, invests in the development, creation and improvement of its new and already manufactured products.
Our consumers are forced to solve labor-intensive production tasks, such as: increasing productivity, reducing costs – both technological solutions and control operations, the need to meet both safety and environmental requirements, and this is only part of today’s problems faced by our end users.
Taking into account the above, the CRM current line corresponds to our main goal for this product – to ensure the maximum possible uptime of the busbar. This, in turn, is possible only thanks to the reliability of our product. Thus, we achieve compliance with the expectations of our customers.
The basis and origin of CRM as a product is technological interaction with the largest international manufacturer of current pipelines on the basis of a technology transfer agreement. The CRM current line is manufactured in Russia using the “Cast Molded” technology. The CRM case is made of a special epoxy compound.
The CRM current line is a compact and highly secure solution compared to air-insulated current lines, while saving up to 30% of space. The design features of CRM are designed for voltage class up to 35 kV and above.
The standard is a large range of transmitted currents: from 1250A to 5000A. Any non-standard solutions can be developed based on your needs and tasks.
The CRM series is designed for heavy industrial and climatic conditions. The CRM series, together with the CR1, E3, A5 series, represent a comprehensive and reliable system for transmitting and distributing electrical power, while being an example of a profitable and successful combination of these systems for power supply in all production conditions.
- Chemical industry
- Mining industry
- Power plants and substations
- Oil refining
- Shipbuilding and seaports
Advantages of the CRM current pipeline:
- Low voltage drop due to higher electrical conductivity
- High resistance to short-circuit currents
- High resistance to electrical erosion
- Fire-resistant/fire-resistant version (optional) with preservation of the integrity of the circuit in case of fire according to IEC 60331
- It is not subject to gorenje
- Self-extinguishing compound without toxic gases
- Safety of use in hazardous areas – compliance with EX zone II T4
- Water- and dust-proof with maximum Ip68 protection
- Withstands extreme temperatures (-45°C to 60°C)
- It has great mechanical strength
- Chemical and corrosion resistance